Direct Purchase of Service (DPOS) Partner Criteria:
When evaluating potential new DPOS Providers, the following criteria will be used:
- Ability to Provide Quality Services: potential providers should demonstrate measurable and relevant local service delivery performance. A general guideline for new potential home care providers is six to twelve months of prior service delivery.
- Positive References: potential providers should have strong references from their relationships with consumers, consumer referral sources, including other MI Choice Waiver agents within and outside of the region when applicable.
- Program Participant Preference: efforts will be made to accommodate participants who have a preference for their service providers. Participant choice is a priority.
- Cost: selection is competitive and cost effectiveness is a priority.
- Continuity of Care: efforts are made to minimize the number of agencies and caregivers involved with each participant. When multiple services are needed, an attempt will be made to minimize the total number of service partners required for that participant.
- Geographic and Service Need Considerations: some consideration will be made based upon the needs of the pool. Potential partners will need to demonstrate an ability to provide quality service(s) in a geographic area where additional providers of service(s) are needed.
I am Interested in Becoming a Network PartnerThank you for your interest in becoming a Network Partner of Detroit Area Agency on Aging. Your contact information will be used to inform you of potential opportunities to apply. *This form is not considered an application