Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with the Detroit Area Agency on Aging.
We appreciate your willingness to support DAAA by donating your time as a volunteer.
To apply to volunteer with Detroit Area Agency on Aging:
- Please submit a volunteer application below
- Background check
- PLEASE NOTE THIS CHANGE: Even if you have proof of a background check or police clearance completed within the past 3 years from your place of employment or another organization with which you volunteer, you must submit a background check with DAAA.
- Background checks that require a full SSN are those involving a volunteer “having in-person and/or in-home client contact, access to a client’s personal property, or access to confidential client information”
If you have any questions, please use the form below or reach out to Alison (email@example.com)
- Agency update in November
- Intergenerational Laundry Room
- Holiday Meals on Wheels
Due to current public health concerns, volunteers could be exposed to or exposure others to COVID-19 while performing volunteer duties and must follow protective measures implemented by the Service and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).” With that said, we do require masks and physical distancing while volunteering.