At the Detroit Area Agency on Aging (DAAA), our goal is to create aging friendly neighborhoods and ensure that no senior is left alone or hungry. Simply put, our mission is to promote healthy aging and enhance the quality of life for older adults. We are looking for champions who are passionate about advancing our mission.
DAAA offers a highly competitive benefit package that includes the following:
- 401k Match
- Hybrid Work Model
- Generous Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
Current Employment Opportunities
- Eligibility Field Assessor
- Human Resources Generalist II
- Information & Assistance Specialist
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Communications and Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager – Finance, Grants and Contract Management
- Project Specialist-Home Repair
- Quality Compliance Accreditation Specialist II / Trainer
- Resource Database Curator
- Support Coordinator, SW (*signing bonus)
- Support Coordinator, RN (*signing bonus)
- MHL Specialist
- Eligibility Support Clerk/Courier
Support Services Specialist
Please click here to apply or visit all current employment opportunities at the Detroit Area Agency on Aging.
Human Resources will review all submitted resumes and schedule interviews with qualified individuals. An offer will be extended to best qualified individual. Prior to start date applicant will be required to undergo drug screen and the agency will conduct criminal background and drivers record check.[/callout]
Selection and employment process normally takes 4 – 6 weeks. Full orientation is provided during the new employee first day of employment, followed by departmental orientation in first weeks of employment.
Detroit Area Agency on Aging (DAAA) is an equal opportunity employer. DAAA will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment, training, education or apprenticeship with respect to his/her hire, promotion, job assignment, tenure, terms, conditions or privileges or employment because of religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, familial status, marital status, creed or handicap.