If you are caring for a sick or aging loved one, we know it can be an overwhelming experience, but help is available. The Area Agency on Aging 1-B (AAA 1-B) annual Solutions for Family Caregivers Expo gathers all the information, community resources and services caregivers need under one roof. Whether you’re caring for a spouse, mother, father, child, other relative or friend a few hours a week or 24 hours-a-day, you will want to be there.
- Visit with exhibitors to learn more about products and services available to assist you
- Attend expert presentations on a variety of topics
- Drop in and Ask the Expert from the Area Agency on Aging 1-B about Medicare, Medicaid and services available in your community
- Get giveaway items and have an opportunity to win a door prize
- Enjoy complimentary morning refreshments (Cash & Carry snacks available late morning)
Visit MichiganCaregiverExpo.com for details!