Join the Detroit Parks and Recreation Department and Detroit Area Agency on Aging
for an afternoon on the river at the beautiful Chene Park Amphitheater!
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Detroit, MI 48207
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(Gate opens at 9:00 a.m.)
Music | Raffles | Fitness Education | Food Vendor Displays | Health Screening
Enjoy performances by Seniors in Motion, Adams/Butzel Complex Square Dancers, Williams Recreation Center Hustle Dancers, and Detroit's Own Kimmie Horne. Presentation by Mayor Duggan, Paul Bridgewater, Wayne County Commissioner Jewel Ware, Detroit Council President Brenda Jones, and DPRD Interim Director Keith Flournoy.
Transportation available starting at 8:00 a.m. at the following locations:
- Adams/Butzel Complex | 10500 Lyndon
- Butzel Family Center | 7737 Kercheval
- Farwell Recreation Center | 2711 E. Outer Dr.
- Northwest Activities Center | 18100 Meyers Rd.
- Patton Recreation Center | 2301 Woodmere
- Williams Recreation Center | 8431 Rosa Parks Blvd.
RSVP by emailing email@example.com or calling (313) 224-1371.