Quality and compliance are important core values of Detroit Area Agency on Aging (DAAA) and are maintained in everything we do.
DAAA is transparent in its efforts and mission towards quality improvement. Along with advocating and promoting healthy aging, DAAA particularly strives to attain excellence in care and service to our employees, program participants, providers and affiliates. Our CARF accreditation reflects the commitment towards achieving and maintaining the highest standards for quality care and service. Through our website, DAAA aims to share available data and information on satisfaction and quality so that the agency’s pledge and obligation to quality improvement is understood and recognized. To learn more about the purpose of CARF Accreditation, please click here.
DAAA is dedicated to the delivery of Employment and Aging Services in an environment characterized by strict conformance with the highest standards of accountability for administration, clinical, business, marketing and financial management. DAAA leadership is fully committed to the need to prevent and detect fraud, fiscal mismanagement and misappropriation of funds and therefore, to the development of a formal corporate compliance program to ensure ongoing monitoring and conformance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
DAAA is committed to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of a corporate compliance program that emphasizes:
- Prevention of wrong doing – whether intentional or unintentional,
- Immediate reporting and investigation of questionable activities and practices without consequences to the reporting party and
- Timely correction of any situation which puts the organization, its leadership or staff, funding sources or consumers at-risk.
Any person wishing to submit a report of any suspected case of fraud, waste, abuse or wrongdoing can do so confidentially and without fear of retaliation or reprisal.
Reports can be submitted the following ways:
- Calling the Corporate Compliance Hotline 1-844-383-2517
- Submitting a form click here. To login in use: Login: 10060795 and Password: rnfung or;
- Contacting the DAAA Corporate Compliance Officer:
Ms. Cristyn Zimmerman, RN
1333 Brewery Park Blvd., Suite 200
Detroit, MI 48207
Phone: (313) 446-4444 ext. 5323