Are you about to turn 65?
Are you inundated with Medicare information in your mail?
Are you confused about the process of signing up for Medicare?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Medicare 101 is for you.
This presentation will cover a variety of topics for individuals who will shortly become eligible for Medicare or who simply want a general overview of Medicare.
Services for Older Citizens (SOC) will discuss:
- What Medicare does or does not cover
- Current premium costs
- Options: for supplementing Plan A and Plan B or for prescription drug plans
- Medicare Advantage vs Original Medicare
- The enrollment process for individuals newly eligible for Medicare
- Changes you can or cannot make after enrolling
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Services for Older Citizens
158 Ridge Road
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
Facilitators: Deborah Wagner and Micki Nowinski (Michigan Medicare-Medicaid Program Counselors)
No Charge. Reservations Required. Call 313-882-9600 Today!